Top 10 Nursing Schools in US
1. Lincoln technical Institute: Lincoln technical institute offers hands-on training courses in nursing and also other fields in nursing. The school is a 60 year old institute that has a strong reputation for giving the society qualified nurses, skilled graduates and well trained employees.
2. Kaplan University: Kaplan University nursing degree is one of the most perfect training universities, that emphasis on teaching how to absorb and apply the real – world knowledge that can help you obtain a bright future and have a success career in Nursing.
3. Everest Institute: Here at the Everest Institute, students are offered flexible programs that fit your daily schedule. The schools offer classes in nursing and other health care programs.
4. South University: south University is dedicated to providing nursing education opportunities for those who want to pursue nursing as their career. The University offers various degrees and certification programs in Nursing and helps achieve students their best in their nursing career.
5. Steven Henager College: the Steven Henager College offers you certification and degree programs along with grants and students loans are also provided for those who need financial aid. The college is also well known for providing great education in Nursing and other course.
7. National American University: National American University has been regarded as one of the most well-known university to provide good nursing education and offers flexible nursing associate, bachelors, and diploma and master’s degree programs and are also designed for those who work and are seeking new careers. They guide their students and also take interest in their progress and show them the right path to have a bright and successful career in nursing. They focus on each and every student and his needs.
8. Fortis college: the Fortis College helps students get the right knowledge and the correct skills needed to be a good nurse. They also provide hands-on training for many of their programs. They fulfill the dream of students to become a great nurse and rise in their position by studying in their college. The Fortis College knows its students unlike the big schools that do not know one student from the other. They emphasize on personalized attention and teach them with utmost interest.
9. Standard Brown: Stanford Brown provides quality nursing education in Midwest. The college campus is located in St. Louis and Milwaukee metro areas. The college offers degree programs in nursing and also gives you proper guidance in your career.
10. Brown Mackie College: the Brown Mackie College offers study course to accommodate busy schedules of the students. Here at the college, they focus on individuals and not numbers so that they can pay personal attention to each and every student. The college also provides financial aid for those who want it.